Monthly Newsletter - Coming Soon!
Kindergarten Calendar - Coming Soon!
Kindergarten Handbook - Coming Soon!
How Can I Help My Child Succeed in School?
1. Read to or with your child every night.
2. Help your child with his/her homework every night.
3. Do not talk negatively about your child's teachers or about school.
4. Make sure your child is getting plenty of sleep and is ready for school each day.
5. Teach your child to be responsible for their actions and their school work.
6. Stay involved and feel free to contact your child's teacher with any questions or concerns.
7. Ask your child about school everyday and encourage them to discuss the day.
Log on to Study Island and work on some of our National Kindergarten Standards.
You will go to the top of our Polo page and in the bottom right hand "link"- click "Study Island" and let your child have fun learning & reviewing.
We also enjoy learning to read when we log onto "Reading Eggs" which is a spin off program from Study Island, dealing with reading skills. After going to "Study Island" you will see a link on that page to access this site.
Also, check out "Tumble Books", which you can access from the Polo School homepage. It is a website with lots of stories your child can listen to, read along with, work on comprehension questions and some even have games to accompany the story.